Friday, March 16, 2012

Hooray for Weekends!

I am SO excited!

If you remember from Monday I shared that the hubs and I are going to Abilene for the weekend. Well today is the day! We are dropping the boys off at Ohme's house heading to the mall to get a few last minute things, shoes(for the hubs he is in the wedding) earrings, and a gift for the happy couple! Then I get 3 uninterrupted hours in the car with the man I said "I do" to 4 years and a day ago. 



Yes yesterday was the anniversary. We enjoyed dinner out at  La Calle Doce a mexican seafood place in Lakewood. For all you Dallas peeps if you haven't been it is great. Their cod stew is pretty amazing. Then had a drink at Gloria'a 
Enjoying a Mojito in the patio

Simply handsome!
So now I am at my parents getting my hair done. 
It is so nice having a beautician in the family, she can turn my mass of curls in to silky straight locks!

Signing off for the weekend!
Will post pictures of the wedding later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...