Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little late but...HE'S HERE!

So it's been three weeks since I last posted, but I have a really good reason. 
That reason arrived February 28, 2013 at 3:50 in the afternoon! 
My sweet baby boy is here! His name is Micah Callan. 
 Fresh baby, he was 6 lbs, 8 oz. and 19 1/4 ins long
 Mommy and son 2 hours after birth!
 4 days old and so beautiful
 Big brother David loves to hole Micah
(Big brother Elliot like him too, but is 
NEVER still to catch in a photo!)

2 weeks old!

3 week photo shoot!
My dad (Big Daddy to my boys) is a photographer! 
BIG SCORE!
Isn't he PRECIOUS!


Needless to say we are a bit obsessed with our newest addition.
Robert and I also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on March 15. Hard to believe we've only been married 5 years since we started 'dating' at 16! I have been with that man for almost 12 years!
Totally forgot to take pictures of us! Oops! 

Yes I know I overloaded you with totally baby cuteness.

But I feel it isn't kind for me to keep it all to myself!

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy!!! SOOOO precious! Congratulations!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's sweet, a wonderful baby!

      Delete
  2. That baby is BEAUTIFUL. Just makes me smile, so I'm sure you haven't moved from his side yet. ADORABLE and Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think he is beautiful, but my opinion is biased! Its hard to move from his side for sure!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! He is precious! It's great to meet a new blogging friend with whom I have so much in common. I am a faith-filled, momma of boys, who married her high school sweetheart. And my name is Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! I looking forward to learning more about my blogging 'twin'. Your boys are pretty adorable!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...