Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little late but...HE'S HERE!

So it's been three weeks since I last posted, but I have a really good reason. 
That reason arrived February 28, 2013 at 3:50 in the afternoon! 
My sweet baby boy is here! His name is Micah Callan. 
 Fresh baby, he was 6 lbs, 8 oz. and 19 1/4 ins long
 Mommy and son 2 hours after birth!
 4 days old and so beautiful
 Big brother David loves to hole Micah
(Big brother Elliot like him too, but is 
NEVER still to catch in a photo!)

2 weeks old!

3 week photo shoot!
My dad (Big Daddy to my boys) is a photographer! 
BIG SCORE!
Isn't he PRECIOUS!


Needless to say we are a bit obsessed with our newest addition.
Robert and I also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on March 15. Hard to believe we've only been married 5 years since we started 'dating' at 16! I have been with that man for almost 12 years!
Totally forgot to take pictures of us! Oops! 

Yes I know I overloaded you with totally baby cuteness.

But I feel it isn't kind for me to keep it all to myself!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little guy!!! SOOOO precious! Congratulations!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is BEAUTIFUL. Just makes me smile, so I'm sure you haven't moved from his side yet. ADORABLE and Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think he is beautiful, but my opinion is biased! Its hard to move from his side for sure!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! He is precious! It's great to meet a new blogging friend with whom I have so much in common. I am a faith-filled, momma of boys, who married her high school sweetheart. And my name is Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! I looking forward to learning more about my blogging 'twin'. Your boys are pretty adorable!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...