Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello All,

Its been a bit crazy in our household this past week. The hubs has been putting in long hours at work, which means I have been manning the fort fairly solo. But this weekend is going to be awesome. We will have our first trip since becoming parents. Robert's best friend from high school is getting married in Abilene TX, so we get to spend 2 nights away! Thanks Ohme (my mom) and Granny(Robert's mom) for tag teaming the dynamic duo so that we can enjoy ourselves. I am looking forward to several things this week; our 4th anniversary on the 15th, road trip with my sweetheart, the St.Patty's Day wedding and a couples shower for another couple! Busy and fun!

In other news my house is falling apart!

Not literally but I have been inspired to de-clutter and organize our 1000 sq.ft home. But for me this mean that in order to see progress my house looks like a tornado came through. Plus all the normal things that have to be done:

  • cooking
  • cleaning
  • changing diapers
  • washing clothes
  • sweeping
  • changing diapers
  • drying clothes
  • vacuuming
  • making bed
  • changing diapers
you get the idea.

Anyway this on top of my de-cluttering has my dear hubs frowning when he enters his abode at night. I just kiss him sweetly and say in will be well worth it in the end....

(I am also whispering that to myself)

Well I am off to through stuff out!

Lord grant me strength to complete this. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...