Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Goal Update

Having to write all this down shows me that I am not being diligent in certain areas of my life and that isn't ok. Being accountable to the blog world is helpful, but I am thinking a live person would be better.


do:
I finished the dresser I was suppose to do in January {just need cute sport knobs}
I completed the 12 freezer meals
I listed 6 things Ebay and sold 5 all {this wasn't on the original list}!
Didn't even touch the TV stand. Guess this being bumped back to March!

read:
So my list has The Power of a Praying® Parent Deluxe Edition
 Well for whatever reason it has sat on my shelf all month. I did start it on Saturday so it will be my March reading and maybe I will start The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year at the same time. I really enjoy reading books but for some reason I can't get my act together with making the time for reading them!


memorize:

James is coming along nicely. I did memorize the next 12 verses of chapter 1. So I am pretty good through verses 25


be:
Can you see a theme{ not doing what is on my goal post?}. I haven't been intentional with my gentleness challenge. I feel this will be an ongoing thing. But I must get this under control! The Lord is my strength and through Him I will

Thanks Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...