Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday~Four weeks with 2 boys

Today my new baby Elliot is 4 weeks old! Oh how time flies with 2! It is amazing that I am able to get anything accomplished! But some how I am able to:

  1. keep our new little home clean, 
  2. laundry done, 
  3. boys fed, diapered, and clothed, 
  4. cook breakfast, lunch and dinner
  5. Grocery shop
 I also am able at times to do things for myself with and without the boys

  1. Attend MOPS and Building Blocks
  2. Go shopping for clothes for MYSELF!!!
  3. Go out with girlfriends
  4. In Feburary attend Bible study
Its definitely harder with two, it takes twice as long to do anything, but I love my boys and wouldn't trade it for the world! I am so thankful for my family I wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...