As I have been 'daring to be domestic' these last several weeks I haven't had much of a chance to share with my followers :( I am desperately trying to get my husband to sign us up for internet! Just using our phone stinks! I am not able to keep up with the blogging community like I want with make me sad at times.
I have several projects that I need to do I'll share a few:
- Paint my desk and entry way table
- Make a LARGE blackboard/cork board/message board/calendar to keep track of our family
- Make curtains (need to buy a sewing machine)
- Find something to put on my wall, I need to scour the thrift stores for the hidden treasure waiting to be found;)
These are just a few of the things I want to do, however my time currently is spent:
- Bathing little boys
- Feeding little boys
- Dressing/redressing little boys
- Errand running
- Outings with other SAHM's
- Community group
- Bible Study
- Building Blocks
WHEW!!! I'm tired just looking at that list! What do you do all day?