Monday, February 28, 2011

Lost in Domesticland

As I have been 'daring to be domestic' these last several weeks I haven't had much of a chance to share with my followers :( I am desperately trying to get my husband to sign us up for internet! Just using our phone stinks! I am not able to keep up with the blogging community like I want with make me sad at times. 
I have several projects that I need to do I'll share a few:

  1. Paint my desk and entry way table
  2. Make a LARGE blackboard/cork board/message board/calendar to keep track of our family
  3. Make curtains (need to buy a sewing machine)
  4. Find something to put on my wall, I need to scour the thrift stores for the hidden treasure waiting to be found;)
These are just a few of the things I want to do, however my time currently is spent:


  • Washing
  • Cooking
  • Cleaning
  • Laundry
  • Bathing little boys
  • Feeding little boys
  • Dressing/redressing little boys
  • Shopping
  • Sweeping
  • Errand running
  • Outings with other SAHM's
  • Church
  • Community group
  • Bible Study
  • MOPS
  • Building Blocks


WHEW!!! I'm tired just looking at that list! What do you do all day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...