Thursday, January 27, 2011

A whirlwind at the end of the year!

Hello blogger friends it's been awhile but when you hear the whirlwind we just came out of you will understand! That whirlwind consisted of  two major events happening in less than 2 weeks!

First we moved. We moved in 4 days meaning day one (Dec 19) we looked at the rental house, day two (Dec 20)  we signed the lease and day 3&4 (Dec 21 & 22) my husband, friends and family moved enough stuff so we could spend the night. Yes I moved 3 days before Christmas. It was crazy but a wonderful blessing. We were residing on the 3rd floor of an apartment building. So imagine a woman in her third trimester on modified bed-rest with 10 month old son on the 3rd floor. I was completely depended on others if I wanted to go somewhere or come home because I  couldn't carry my son up the stairs. So when this house came available through friends of my parents we JUMPED on it! The house is perfect for us. Its a small 2 bed/1 bath/ 1 car garage with a LARGE backyard. I love it. It came just in time because the next big thing was..

My second child, a son was born December 30! My sweet little bundle of joy came at 6:47 p.m. after only being in 'real' labor for 2 hours. He was 7 lb. and 19 1/4 inches long.

My life has kind of been turned upside down with our newest addition. His big brother (who will be 1 on Friday!) is rather fascinated by the baby. Big brother tries in some capacity to poke, smack, pat or push on the baby. I am going to have to watch little brother like a hawk if I want him to make it to 6 months!

So thats my crazy 2010 year end! Hope to be on here a bit more often! We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...