Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yard sale pondering


So I am planing to have a joint yard sale with my MIL at the end of the month/beginning of October. Things that I plan to sale:
  • Men's clothes
  • Women's clothes
  • Accessories
  • Baby boy items
  • Furniture - TV hutch, possibly a queen size bed frame sleigh style
  • Dishes, and kitchen odds and ends
  • Misc. items

I am realizing that there is a lot to be done to help make it successful. For about a month I have been going thought closets, cabinets and rooms getting rid of no longer needed items. It is amazing how much stuff I have collected in the 2 1/2 years of marriage.

I really want to have a group sale. So those of you whom I know let me know if you want to combine forces. Send me an email.
I love the Nesters thought on How to Yard Sale, with tips for buyers and sellers. Getting excited about the yard sell. Trying to decide what I will do with my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...