Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

So Christmas was merry this year! I still feel like a little girl on Christmas morning. I want to get up early, play Christmas music, open gifts and have a big breakfast! Lucky for me my husband is amused by my childish behavior at Christmas time and doesn't mind! He gave me some great gifts! Gifts certificates to; Anne Taylor Stores, Macy's and a nail salon and spa. He also gave me a tea pot with an infuser for loose tea leaves. My parents got us a Flip Camcorder, so excited about having that so I can post videos of David! We spent most of Christmas day at my parents with a total of 30-35 people there. I love it because all of my cousin, aunts and uncles on my mom's side are always there and all the grandparents. I am very blessed to have my family so close. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...