Now that I have a child this Christmas I have been thinking of what I want to be our family Christmas Traditions.
Here are my top 10 possibilities
- Having and Advent Calender
- Picking a Angel Tree child per our kids
- Driving to look at Christmas lights
- Seeing Santa at the mall
- Volunteering at a shelter where less fortunate children will be spending Christmas
- Family Christmas Pictures
- Opening special pj's on Christmas Eve to wear for Christmas morning
- Watching a Christmas movie Christmas Eve
- Attending Christmas Eve service
- Special Christmas morning breakfast
Some questions to ponder:
What are your traditions?
What is the focus of Christmas at your home?
What would you change, if anything about how Christmas is celebrated at your home?