Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A few things in place

So I think I might be biting off more than I can chew. I have decided to organize all my packed boxes! Yes now my new office is a WRECK!!!! But that is ok i have gotten rid of so much stuff.
I have also set up part of my home too.


Not sure if I love the slip cover but you should see what is under there!

Just needs some more color, one of my projects make new covers for the pillows!

After being in their boxes for a year I finally get to display my beautiful Mikasa china!

These are just a few of my changes. There are more to come especially my new curtains that are still on the cardboard roll just begging to be sewn and put on a curtain rod! Still waiting for those sewing tips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...