Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Work, what do I do?

It is strange how when you get married you have all these plans of how you are going to do things but when it comes to acting those plans out things change. I went to school to be a teacher. I applied, and applied and applied. Nothing. So a secondary options came. Now I am a nanny. I pays well and I contribute to our household finances. But now at my door lies a new options for me. To be a consultant, not just any consultant, a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I have been for the last 3 days reading literature, making list of pros and cons and praying for guidance. I am at a loss. My husband is supportive, but in a " If that is what you want to do, go for it". Not exactly my cheerleader. So I am going to attend the consultant meeting tomorrow to learn more about the business. I want to be able to bring in an income but when we decide to have a family be flexible with work. The only way I can see that working is to start working from home before they (children) arrive. I wish that I had more people to consult on my decision to be a consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...