Monday, September 15, 2008

Friends

One of my greatest needs in life is true friendships. It is something I long to have. My dear husband seems to have a plethora of friends and aquaintances. I however have been left out. My closest friends where in college but I no longer live in my college town. My closest friends from highschool have moved because of college, grad school, jobs, or husbands.

While I am happy for all of my friends I can't help but sometimes feeling abandoned. I feel like I am putting forth so much effort to make new friends, and keep old ones but nothing has happened. I get together with ladies, but once I leave I have no idea what is going through their heads and if they would like to get together again. I call to follow up on the get together, we chat then it is over. I feel emptier after talking to them, then I did before we got together. I have been asking the Lord to help me. I have limited avenues to plug myself. I am not sure what i am going to do. I hope Mary Kay at least brings some fun, even if it doesn't bring friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...