Monday, January 28, 2013

Blog Help

I have been blogging off and on since 2009. I really didn't have a purpose for my blog, we had just moved into our second apartment. So I though why not! Well my blog has had some major dry spells over the years name changes and such.

I do however want to be connected to the blogging community. I would love to bring money in through my blog.

However all of those things seem VERY daunting!

So I am going to start learning bit by bit what I need to do. Reaching out to blogger I know/like for what ever help they can give. Read some books, watch a few tutorials. I know for sure I will be checking out some of  A Royal Daughters tutorials. Not to mention how watching Jamie's Vlog was really inspiring! Thanks Jamie! I have met so many neat bloggers from the MamasWrite Conference which now called The Declare Conference and Bloggy Boot Camp I have plenty to start with.

So you might just be getting an email!

Have any tips for me? Leave a comment or an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...