I. CAN'T. WAIT. TO. HAVE. THIS. BABY!!!!!
I get to a stage in my pregnancies where I am just DONE!
It happens earlier and earlier each one.
With my first it didn't really happen, I went into labor 2 days before his due date it as all good
My second I was on modified bed rest so I was done about 3 weeks before his due date and he came a week early! Thank you son
This pregnancy I have been DONE for about 5 weeks! Chasing 2 toddlers will do that to you. Of course I can't have him that early, I love my midwife and birth center and I have to be 37 weeks to deliver there.
Today is the day! I am in the safe zone and I want him OUT! I am tempted to "run" sprints, take flights of stairs 2 at a time, have spicy food for every meal, have * you know what* every evening,
Basically all the things that could bring on labor!
However I have this list. The Nesting List that needs to be done. Let me indulge you on the insanity I want done!
- Vacuum/clean out my SUV
- Install infant car-seat and put snap-n-go in the trunk
- Pack my bag and baby's bag for the Birth Center
- Buy more diapers
- Wash remaining baby clothes
- Send emails to my friend Andrea for the Care Calendar ( SO excited about not cooking!)
- Arrange for my 2 hours of house cleaning (Baby shower gift)
- Hang picture collage over my couch
- Make a clothespin chandler from Young House Love
- Make Goodwill, Kid to Kid, Half Price Books and Clothes Mentor drop offs
So I understand that a few of those items I have NOTHING to do with the baby! But I want to bring him home to a cute house and I am sick of bare walls and boring fixtures! So I am off to the Dollar Tree and Home Depot to get the supplies!
What do/did you want done when nest?