Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Updates!

Wow it's been awhile. But what can I say life do that to a wanna-be-blogger! So before I say anymore lets catch you up on my oh so exciting life!

NOT
So here it is in pictures

 I started selling Mary Kay October 1! 


Children's petting zoo at the Dallas Arboretum. The boys LOVE animals!

Brunch at a favorite Taco Joint in Downtown Dallas

 We spent a lot of Sunday's watching daddy coach 7-9 year old boys in soccer.

We also had a mini Thanksgiving Feast with some close friends


Breakfast Thanksgiving morning, Immaculate Baking Co. cinnamon rolls, eggs and bacon
I made an apple pie and pumpkin cheesecake 

Robert and I smoked the turkey this year. SO YUMMY!!! 

So that catches you up to the end of November.

I did of course do a little Black Friday shopping! 
Yes I waddled my 25 week preggo self to Kohls, Target and Hobby Lobby! 
It was triring but worth it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...