Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1000 Gifts, Reasons for Joy




Let me start off by saying I have never read this 
Ann Voskamp book One Thousand Gifts
But I have heard great things about it
and in light of yesterday's post I want to start writing them out
1000 sounds daunting 
but 
I know they are there.
So I'm starting with the basics and will post from time to time my 1000 gifts update

1. My salvation

2. My parents, they have been so supportive my whole life

3. Justine, my special needs sister who taught me so much as a young child 

4. Vejay, my little brother he is 20 years younger than me and makes me laugh ALL THE TIME!

5. My Robert, liked him at 15, loved him at 18 married him at 22!

Now I am not going to always put pictures but when I can I will! 


1 comment:

  1. Woot! Welcome to the "1000 Gifts Community". It's life-changing, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...