Friday, June 1, 2012

31 Days of Clean: the Reboot


And I need a reboot BADLY!

My whole house isn't out of control after all I did day I was more of a Martha type.
However I have about three areas of my home that are a
DISASTER!!! 

If my font would go bigger I'd make it so. 
Now I am going to show you my three areas

Area 1. The breakfast nook
Our nook is literally that a nook. 
A table for 4 would NEVER fit in this space
So it is our catch all area. Here is my desk. Notice all the clear space on top!
NOT!!! 
Yes this is piles of paper that I need to keep 
but haven't found (made time to find) a system that works for me
This is the other side of the 'nook', notice several things that don't belong?
Let me name them; bassinet, magazine rack leaning on the wall vs hanging on the wall, chair cushion, multiple bags not on hooks. Need I say more!

Area 2. My hall closet/hubs closet
So this is the catch all closet,
 in a sec you will see my bedroom closet which will explain why my dear hubs has to have his clothes here and not in our bedroom closet. 

Area 3. My bedroom closet

OK, you know I love you because I am showing you the messiest areas of my house.
No judgement!
So yes it is TINY! Thats what happens when you live in a 2bed/1bath house build in the 60's
very few closets that are SMALL. What's a girl to do?


And because one picture isn't enough to show you the disaster here are 2 more


Yes, yes I know it's bad, but that's what this month is for!

Well now that I have purged my mess out for the whole world so see, keep checking back this month for updated in the Cleaning!

    http://www.yourthrivingfamily.com/ 

1 comment:

  1. I am so up for doing this! While you "nook" is a messy area, I have an entire bedroom that purposes as my 'nook'. It is supposed to be my craft room, but when I go in there, I get so overwhelmed I just leave. I need to get off my bum and clean it up. I look forward to keeping up with your progress for inspiration :)

    Andie

    P.S. It has been a while, hope you are good. Those boys of yours are growing so big.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...