Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Whole30 completed

Well my whole30 challenge is over and I feel great! I am super excited about how I feel. The clear head and rested feeling almost tops the weight I've lost, 12 lbs in a month. This is awesome with my old diet it would take me over 4 months to loose that much. I know for sure that I will continue to eat this way. The best part is that my wonderful husband is on broad for the month of May to switching the whole family to paleo. So I checked Sarah Fragoso's book Everyday Paleo out of the library and I'm so I'm pretty excited. I hope to post our family paleo meal plan plus recipes on my blog. However I know I am going to have to be super on top of cooking food and having it ready. But I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...