Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fabulous Blueberry Muffins


These muffins are wonderful and grain free, sugar-free, and dairy free. When I decided I was going to start eating a Paleo diet, I was knew I would have to find some bread/muffin/pancake alternatives for me and the family. So I was super excited when I came upon Clean Eats in the Zoo. She feeds herself and 5 kids a 85-90% Paleo diet while her husband is on a strict 100% Paleo diet because of Celiac Disease.
So rather than copy word for word what her recipe is just hop over there
Blueberry Muffins to Die For
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Glad you liked the muffins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, my family thanks you for your recipes!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...