Friday, December 17, 2010

Catching Up

My poor ignored blog! I have been gone, though not very far. We don't have internet, I had been piggy backing on someone else's connections and they moved. So no internet. We thought about getting (paying for it) but we are moving in 2 1/2 months and I really don't want to pay connecting, reconnecting fees along with the actual cost of the internet service. So no internet. I have it on my Sprint EVO but I can't use Blogger to post. So there is the  reason So let's see if I can update everyone.


  • Thanksgiving was great. I have several recipes to share when I have the time. I really enjoyed having the hubby home that whole week. 
  • I made it to full term with my pregnancy. Not sure I have said but I had been on modified bed rest so it is nice to know that if I go into labor he will be fine. 
  • We bought big brother his big boy car seat! It SWALLOWS him! So funny.
  • My son started walking at 10 months and is getting better each day. He love his new found independence. 
  • No where near done with my Christmas shopping, and thinking at this point those persons may just get their gift after Christmas!
I think that covers most everything. Not much has happened between Thanksgiving and today. Hoping to have baby before Christmas. The conditions are ripe (literally) for an early birth, but he will come when he is ready (unfortunately for me since I am so SICK of being pregnant) I have been pregnant going on 18 months out of the last 24 months. Momma needs a BREAK!

Nice to back (kind of) in blog land!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...