Thursday, October 21, 2010

Monetizing my blog

So now that I have become more consistent in my blogging I began to think about that 
monetize tab on the Blogger Dashboard. 
         "Now what do I have to do to make money, I don't have time for something involved, it needs to come naturally and not be forced. I also don't want my readers to feel like they have been BLASTED with ads... so how do I do this?"

So I asked the question on BlogFrog and got a couple responses. I've signed up for a few things but still feel CLUELESS as to utilize them effectively. 
SO....
I am hoping that one or more of my lovely readers/followers will lend me there help and experience.
I hope to learn from your great wisdom!

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely a thing I'm wondering about and struggling with the direction for my blog. Let me know when you get this figured out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...