Saturday, October 23, 2010

Asking for help

I just read one of my favorite blogs Beauty and Bedlam talking about not being able to do it all.
Man is that I lie I often believe.


"I'm a stay-home-wife/mom I can do it all" NOT!!!


 I have to constantly tell Satan to get out of my head and reach to the Lord for my strength Eph


Being on modified bed-rest is beginning to really show me that. I have so many sweet friends or friends of my moms offering to help me, but I still haven't asked. I look around my home and see laundry not done, dishing in the sink and on the counters, toys, papers, etc out everywhere. I usually say to myself, 
"I don't want anyone to see my mess".
But I am being selfish, I am making my dear husband who works hard all day from 4:30 am- 6:00pm come home to this hovel! All because of pride, and thinking that I can take care of it. When I clearly can't.


SO thanks Jen for reminding me to ask


* Deep Breath*
*Picking up the phone or sending that email*
* ASKING FOR HELP!*


Pray I stay strong in this it isn't easy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way Jess. I don't like asking for help either. I like to do things by myself. But if you have so many sweet people offering to help you I'm sure they would love to be asked! Take care of yourself and try to enjoy the help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...