Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update

I can't seem to keep up a blog, I have such good intentions but they all seem for not.
A lot has happened since I last updated here are the highlights
  1. We found out in April/May that baby number 2 was on the way! Due January 6, 2011
  2. Robert went to Europe for 12 LONG days so I had to hold down the fort by myself, not fun
  3. David has hit so many differnet milestones: Sleeping through the night, eating solid food, sitting up, trying to creep
  4. I discovered that my son is a water baby. It totally relaxes him!
  5. I got a brand new phone that I LOVE. Sprints HTC EVO!!!! SO AWESOME!!!
  6. We found out that baby number 2 is a boy, Elliot Donovan.
And here are the things that I am looking forward to happening!
  1. Finding a new place to live. (Living on the 3rd floor of an apartment isn't ideal when you are 4 months preggo and holding a 6 month old!
  2. All my activities starting, Bible study, MOPS, Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University Classes,
  3. FOOTBALL, all kinds, Jr High, Jr Varsity, Varsity, College and Pro!
  4. Of course the birth of Elliot!
So that is a snap-shot of the past 4 months! Hope I can keep it up. Hard to be motivated when you don't know if anyone is even reading it!

1 comment:

  1. Jess,

    I hope you love Financial Peace University! Dave & I took it last fall. Best financial move we ever took. The second best was following though on what the class recommends. And hooray for Elliot!

    Happy House Hunting!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...