- Tom Thumb
- I check Hip2Save, she updates several time a day the deals at different stores
- I have signed up for different stores email, especially clothing stores
- Clip coupons, and have them organized! I keep a coupon binder (There a a TON of youtube videos on how to make one!)
- CLEARANCE, CLEARANCE, CLEARANCE!!!
- Double up on the coupons, (ex. Store coupon like Tom Thumb has coupons in the weekly ads,+ manufacture coupons you get in the Sunday ads, or online = double savings!)
Seeing as I love bargain shopping, I am always looking for better ways and more ways to save money. So please share what you do!