Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bargain shopping is my hearts desire!

I am so about bargains, free stuff, and nearly free stuff. There are so many ways, and avenues to help you find them. I feel that as a stay at home mom my way of helping is to maximize the most out of the finances my husbands has worked hard to make. I have several website that help me find those deals and bargains. Here are a few that I LOVE!
  1. Hip2save
  2. TotallyTarget
  3. Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
  4. Freebies4Mom
Some of the best places I have found savings are:
  1. Kroger
  2. Tom Thumb
  3. Target
  4. CVS
What I do to save a ton!
  1. I check Hip2Save, she updates several time a day the deals at different stores
  2. I have signed up for different stores email, especially clothing stores
  3. Clip coupons, and have them organized! I keep a coupon binder (There a a TON of youtube videos on how to make one!)
  4. CLEARANCE, CLEARANCE, CLEARANCE!!!
  5. Double up on the coupons, (ex. Store coupon like Tom Thumb has coupons in the weekly ads,+ manufacture coupons you get in the Sunday ads, or online = double savings!)
This is just a few of the ways I save money. When it comes to clothing and household items, the clearance is where I go. Many of the blogs I follow boast thrift store shopping. I haven't gotten the hang of it myself. I tend to have great luck with store clearance bargains, especially places like Target, Kohls and Macy's. This is where signing up for store emails helps, they tell you when sales are and sometimes send you coupons.

Seeing as I love bargain shopping, I am always looking for better ways and more ways to save money. So please share what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...