Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Starting a new me

It has been almost 5 weeks since Micah's birth and already I feel SO MUCH BETTER! I think I forgot just how much life a developing baby can suck right out of you! Now that I have energy to live life {clean, cook, run errands, play with kids, teach kids, etc} I am ready to being a very important journey. 

Getting Healthy, Lean and Fit!
I have started this journey many times, but for one reason or another have fallen off course. Since we are pretty sure we aren't having another child for a few more years I feel like I will have adequate time to get in shape. { can't say get my body back because in reality it has been gone for awhile!}
Starting April 1 I will be participating in a 8 week weight-loss challenge with 8 other friends over facebook. I will also be doing a 21 day challenge with a trainer who motivates via the web.


I am also excited to start a new work out, Lindsey Brin's Moms Into Fitness Postnatal DVD pack for advance. I have only done 1 workout but it had kicked my tail!

So I am putting it here
MY GOALS FOR APRIL:
Food: Eliminate wheat and soda
Exercise: 20min 6 days a week
Sweet and simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...