Thursday, January 3, 2013

Egg Muffin

Since starting my Whole30 I heavily rely on cooking ahead and in bulk. I don't know if its the pregnancy or having 2 two year olds (David turns 3 in 10 days!) or the combination of the two. Whatever it is the thought of making breakfast every morning sounds AWEFUL! 

Cue


10-12 eggs
2 zucchini diced finely
2 cups spinach, chopped
7 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
4 green onions, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
Sea salt and ground pepper (to your liking)

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Simply combine all ingredients in a med bowl
Grease muffin tin with coconut or olive oil. 
Using a 1/3c measuring cup fill each well, should be a little more than 1/2 full
Bake for 20-25 min till set and brown around the edges
Yields about 18 muffins
I have 2-3 for breakfast with some fruit, or sliced avocado

Enjoy!

Visit Whole30 to learn more about the challenge I'm on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...