Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grilled Chicken, Green Beans & Sweet Potatoes

Grilled Chicken, Green Beans & Sweet Potatoes


This was a last minute throw together meal. My husband decided day of that he wanted to grill the chicken that I had ready for another meal. But hey he wanted to cook! So here is the yumminess!

Boneless skinless, chicken thighs
{Sweet paprika, Sea salt, Garlic powder and Black pepper}
Sweet potatoes pealed and cut into thick strips
Fresh green beans
Butter {for paleo use coconut oil}
Season both sides of the chicken with the above seasonings


Place the veggies in the center of a large square with dabs of butter of foil and fold the edges to make a pocket


Grill on med/high heat {honestly I don't know how long my hubs grilled for I'll ask and update!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...