- We moved at the tail end of 2010 and have been enjoying a house and yard all of 2011.
- D turned 1 Jan 14
- E turned 1 Dec 30
- Celebrated our 3rd anniversary
- Got a new to us Trailblazer
- Joined the Leadership team at my churches Parents of Preschoolers ministry
- Reconnected with old friend
Just the highlights. Being a stay at home mom leads to a pretty non eventful year. Can't get fired, or promoted. Though it may seem stagnant it is anything but boring. My boys keep me on my toes.
I am looking forward to this upcoming year. I am not too big into New Years Resolutions, however I decided to make a few.
- Be super intentional about friendships, and putting others first
- Meal plan and do once a month cooking (Onceamonthmom)
- Organize/Declutter my small home to maximize every sq. in. (MySimplerLife)
- Pay off debt
- Save for a house
Happy New Year Ya'll!