Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Well its a new year. So much happened in 2011 it is crazy to think about

  • We moved at the tail end of 2010 and have been enjoying a house and yard all of 2011.
  • D turned 1 Jan 14 
  • E turned 1 Dec 30
  • Celebrated our 3rd anniversary
  • Got a new to us Trailblazer
  • Joined the Leadership team at my churches Parents of Preschoolers ministry
  • Reconnected with old friend

Just the highlights. Being a stay at home mom leads to a pretty non eventful year. Can't get fired, or promoted. Though it may seem stagnant it is anything but boring. My boys keep me on my toes.

I am looking forward to this upcoming year. I am not too big into New Years Resolutions, however I decided to make a few.

  1. Be super intentional about friendships, and putting others first
  2. Meal plan and do once a month cooking (Onceamonthmom
  3. Organize/Declutter my small home to maximize every sq. in. (MySimplerLife)
  4. Pay off debt
  5. Save for a house
Nothing awe inspiring but this 5 things will make for a better year. Do you go NYR? I don't plan to take this too lightly. I really want all of these things even more than I want to loose weight, which is always the #1 NYR. I am so thankful for another year, month, week,  and day to serve the Lord. May my resolutions give glory to Him in 2012!

Happy New Year Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...