So January has been a whirlwind! I can't believe tomorrow is February! Way too soon. Anyway I am pretty proud of how much I have accomplished this month
- The boys dresser: as of now finished the dresser. I need to find some knobs and a second coat of poly and we will be good to go.
- Post 2 items on Craigslist/Ebay: I posted about 12 things and sold half! Yay!!!
- 8 Freezer meals: I did 4 dinners and 4 breakfast. Very helpful for the hubs for me to have breakfast muffins in the freezer for him to grab early in the morning.
- Read Sheet Music: Done, did this with our community group. Nothing like challenging each other to pursue intimacy with their spouse!
- Memorize James 1:1-12: Pretty good need a few helps but overall got it down
- Quiet: I have won and lost that battle this month. I have to say the last week has been very rewarding in thinking before I speak. I know my husband appreciates this!
How did you do with your goals?